ONE involves professionals and experts working in the field of Adult Education in training activities and Peer Review visits, with the aim to support the elaboration of a strategy for the Capacity Building of Adult Education networks. If you work or are involved in the sector of Adult Education, and you would like to join the activities offered by ONE, contact us!
- It is a Quality Assurance approach
- It is based on self-evaluation and then external evaluation
- External evaluation is made by a group of 4 Peers (properly trained professionals with similar professional background as your organization)
- It is honest, open and confidential
- The evaluation is carried out against a set of given Quality Areas with detailed criteria, indicators and source of evidences
- European Peer Review Manual for Adult Learning – revision 2021
- ONE Quality Areas
- European Peer Review Toolbox – revision 2021
To receive the available documents, please leave your email:
The documents are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- The Peers visit the organisation conduct assessment tasks such as interviews with teaching staff, learners and external stakeholders; collection of evidences through the consultation of the provider’s documentation – to understand the processes
- The peers give constructive feedback on the processes in the institution
- The peer review process at one institution takes approximately 5 months
- In this project – on the top of providing help to the reviewed institutions, the peers also help identify strengths and areas of improvement of each national network by collecting data