ONE involved professionals and experts working in the field of Adult Education in training activities and Peer Review visits, with the aim to support the elaboration of a strategy for the Capacity Building of Adult Education networks.
To learn more about the European Peer Review methodology, download the reference booklet or have a look at the available documents below
- It is a Quality Assurance approach
- It is based on self-evaluation and then external evaluation
- External evaluation is made by a group of 4 Peers (properly trained professionals with similar professional background as your organization)
- It is honest, open and confidential
- The evaluation is carried out against a set of given Quality Areas with detailed criteria, indicators and source of evidences
AVAILABLE DOCUMENTSThe documents are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- European Peer Review Manual for Adult Learning – revision 2021
- ONE Quality Areas
- European Peer Review Toolbox – revision 2021
- The Peers visit the organisation conduct assessment tasks such as interviews with teaching staff, learners and external stakeholders; collection of evidences through the consultation of the provider’s documentation – to understand the processes
- The peers give constructive feedback on the processes in the institution
- The peer review process at one institution takes approximately 5 months
- In this project – on the top of providing help to the reviewed institutions, the peers also help identify strengths and areas of improvement of each national network by collecting data